Friday 26 August 2011

All that matters!!

I thought i am getting really inactive on my blog, and i should start posting often now!....so this post is simply dedicated to all those things that make me happy..:)..
  Off late i have been experiencing these terrible mood swings, taking me from the happiest of moods to the saddest of them all..(the reason behind this is still unknown, so if u guys have any suggestions then please do let me know!! ;) )..I had been told by someone that I whenever i feel sad i should think about the 1001 reasons I have, to be happy! So I thought i should be listing these so called not 1001 ( actually thats a bit too much!!) but few of the many things that make me happy! so here it is,
  • my amma, (thats what i call my mum)..no one in this universe can love me more than her..She is one of the biggest reason behind my smile!!
  • Dancing, one of my biggest ever passions..i just love it!! ^_^..Its really surprising, when i enter my dance class with a completely low, sad face and how it changes to the best of my moods ever!!
  • the fact that I have such amazing friends with me, who always support me when i need them, encouraging me to do the dumbest things on earth, hitting me, troubling me, and also taking care of me!
  • Music, (I am a trained singer too ;) )..which connects me with the divine, spirituality is really awsome!! :)
  • the chocolate sandwich which I have with my college friends after the boring lectures!, someday that guy subhash will have the best business of sandwiches in the world!! ;)...he ROCKS!!
  • the fact that i will be doing my arangetram in 3 months!! ( arangetram is a solo stage performance  done after completing a particular dance style..mine is bharatanatyam!! ) and i will get royal treatment for that one day!! 
  • one text message from that special one!! :) :))
  • One of the most important reasons is that i have the best Guru in my life!!, I can feel his presence everywhere, within and beyond me, his thought takes me to a different world altogether!!
  • the fact, that i am doin BMM after slogging my ass out doing science for 2 years in junior college..finally i am satisfied that i am doing something that i like to do!! :)
  • the pleasure I derive out of the dance classes i take for the small kids!..aww...they are all so cute!! and they dance like those small plastic dolls I had some years back!! ;)
  • ohh yea..this blog, where can i vent out all my emotions without any hesitations!!
phewww....i think i should stop now, the list might just go on and on!!.. So now I hav a written proof of all those things that make happy....I am sure all of u guys also do have these moments!!..don't you ???

Love
preeti!!






3 comments:

  1. thats a wonderfully written post preeto..! :)
    be happy, your round round face rocks then..! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...hehe...thnks appu!!! :D...u ppl hav gvn me da reasons to b happy!!..luv u all!!! :*

    ReplyDelete