Friday 26 August 2011

I wish.........

Today I am in this whole writing mood!!..So i am going to make one more post for today! ( a bonus for my blog!!)..I found this poem that I had written long back buried in the archives in my phone and so I thought i should just post it!!...I had written it when i had a heartbreak :( :(..So here it goes:

I wish i could hug you when i wanted to,
I wish i could hold you tight and never let you go away from my embrace,
I wish I could kiss you when you said something cute to me,
I wish you could lend me your shoulder when i wanted to cry,
I wish I could hold your hand and walk in the rains,
I wish you belonged to me, just the way i have this whole sense of belonging to you,
I wish I could have you all to myself,
I wish you loved me the way i love you
I wish I had the guts to tell you, how much i love you,
I wish.......................

Good night guys!!...take care!! :).













No comments:

Post a Comment