Sunday 7 August 2011

i will always remember!

Today's post is simply dedicated to all those memorable moments in my life!!..Everyone has their own set of memories...whether good or bad, pleasant or unpleasant...doesn't matter!!..If you remember a moment, that means it is a memory!..So here it is...A list of all those times, i will always cherish!..

  • The day me and priyanka (pinku) sorted out all our misunderstandings and became friends again! :D love you!! :*
  •  The last day of my 12th board exam!!....the day when radhika and ankita stayed over at my place and the mess we created at home with cold coffee, coke, chips, songs, ice cream, loads and loads of gossip!! ..and the best ever 'late night' fashion show the three of us had!
  •  my 18th birthday!! :) :D...I can never forget it!..The most unexpected people wishing me at 12 in the night, Pinku and JD sending me the prettiest 'pink rose' flower bouquet and then both of them turning up at my place early in the morning at 6 with a butterscotch cake!..I spent lunch time with kriti, varad and sushant..And dinner again with pinku and JD..:D
 
  •  3 days spent with my 'longest lasting' friends!..Kittu and Niki ( we are friends since the age of 2! ;) )..We were stuck at Sion in 'waist deep' water, wading our way out!..And the epic train journey after that!..Deal or no deal, Jammin, Bandstand followed by the sleepover!! :D
     
    •  The 6 days (31st March0 5th april)..i did my Art of Living course!...AMAZING!!!!!..it changed my life totally!! :D
       
      •  The time I spent with Kriti at CAD B!!..(both of us chocoholics!! :P ) ...dont have any photos of that day..:( 
      • My junior college days...bunked lectures, unattended practicals, proxies, canteen, Snow point, UNO, LSD! :P, Bandstand, Dadar Chowpatty, hookah, the ritual of buying a cake if it's someone's birthday and cutting it in the garden..and then licking  all the cream off it and leaving only the base! :P...you guys totally transformed me!...thankyou for always being there with me!
           
          •  The day I spoke to him for the 1st time!! :D..awwwww...:D ( ohk...i am not uploading his photo..;) )
          •  the day at dance class when the small kids (whom i teach) came to me with broad smiles and told me...teacher!..happy friendship day!! and tied me a friendship band!!...aww...they were soooo cute!! :) and all those times when i performed on stage even after having this huge stage-o-phobia!

          •  and offcourse....the time i have spent till now with my newly made BMM friends!..those gossip sessions in the train, waiting for each other at the station,bitching  *winks*...hope for a lot more sessions like that in the future!!

          We all have those share of our memories...wether good or bad but they will remain etched in our ,minds for ever! :)


            2 comments: